Kee Siew Poh
CFP®, ChFC®, AEPP®
Kee is an Associate Director with one of the largest financial advisory firms in Singapore, where her mission is to help top-notch key executives and professionals achieve a purposeful life beyond finance.
Through a well constructed value-based Wealth Creation & Estate Plan, she helps families grow from success to significance. The 3 “cheques” which she creates for her clients give them the assurance and confidence to redefine their retirement and to live the life they have always wanted. Beyond the passing of ‘valuables’, she help her clients pass on some of the values that make them successful, such that their loved ones has enough to do something meaningful but not too much that they do nothing.
With over 16 years of experience in the industry and her hunger to learn and grow, she has a number of accreditations and credentials which demonstrates her commitment to excellence. She enjoys imparting her expertise through seminars & talks where she is well-known for making complicated things simple.
Some of her accreditations and credentials as follows :
- Million Dollar Round Table’s (MDRT) Court of Table (COT) accreditation every year for 10 consecutive years. The COT accreditation represents less than 1% of the world’s best financial services professionals.
- Top Student of the 2008 premier Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®) program
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Associate Estate Planning Practitioner (AEPP®)
- Affiliate of Society of Trust & Estate Planning (STEP)
- Bachelor in Business (Hon) specializing in Insurance from NTU (Singapore).
- Regular speaker for the CPF Talks nationwide
- Former Chairperson of the Public Awareness Board/Executive Council of the Financial Planning Association of Singapore (FPAS)