Kensington Trust Singapore Limited
Keon is an Estate Planner. He advises families and businesses on their estate, financial and succession needs. He brings years of experience to his clients from his previous work as a resident manager of a licensed trust company, an investment analyst and a financial adviser.
Keon is a sought-after commentator on estate and financial matters:
- He wrote several best-selling books including Bringing Up Money Smart Kids with Adam Khoo and Islamic Finance: Why It Makes Sense with Daud Vicary Abdullah.
- His recent articles and interviews include:
- “Leaving with a Peace of Mind,” November 2016, www.gooddeath.org.sg/thoughts/leaving-peace-mind-part-1/.
- “Draw Up an LPA Before It’s too Late,” Sunday Times, 23 October 2016.
- “7 Bad Money Habits to Ditch Today,” SimplyHer magazine, March 2016.
- “Don’t Leave Them Too Much, Too Quickly,” LiveWell magazine, December 2014.